MARAC Training (Classroom)
Facilitated by trained Safe Lives Champions, this free six and a half hour course will give you a clearer insight into multi-agency risk assessment conferences (MARAC) and how they support victims of the most serious cases of domestic abuse.
This course is suitable for:
- front line staff and middle managers in agencies who may deal with victims of domestic abuse and their families, for example, police, fire service, children and younger adults, schools, adult social services, health representatives, including GPs, housing and homelessness staff, probation, drug and alcohol workers, voluntary and community groups supporting victims of domestic abuse.
- all community safety partners and professionals wishing to know more and support the process
- elected members interested in the domestic abuse agenda.
- new MARAC representatives
- learning and development staff who would like to cascade MARAC training within their own agencies
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org